Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy BDay, Dad

We went to Las Vegas, last weekend for about 24 hours. It was my FIL's birthday. We had a great time, but my SIL wasn't able to be there with her girls. My BIL represented the family :). They live in FL and it was too long a trip for just the weekend when they have school aged kiddos. Anyway, here are some pictures from the party. Happy Birthday, Dad!


My handsome hubby, my FIL and my BIL- Some handsome hunks!
Mine and my husband"s little sister!

Brady at Jo'D's new apartment!

A good friend of the family's, me and hubby. This is one very sweet gentleman.

Baby girl and Momma (with food in the side of my mouth :( )

Jake & Uncle Chuckie






5 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun get away! And the cake looks delish.

He & Me + 3 said...

Such a sweet family. Hope your FIL's birthday was an awesome one. It sure looks like everyone had a great time.

More Than Words said...

Aww! What a great time for all of you!!! And, oh my gosh..does your bil's wife have a blog? If it's the same one (they had another baby recently), I follow her too!

Kristin said...

Hi! I just had to comment. I can't blog right now - but I can comment (sometimes!) Now seeing the pictures really makes me wish I had been able to be there. You all look great! Glad you had a good time even though it was a whirlwind trip. Let me know when a good time to call is these days and maybe we can catch up for real :) Love you and miss you much!

NatureGirl said...

I always say hello to other Leslie's when I run across them. We both commented on the same blog post today. So... Hello and nice to meet you. What a lovely family you have!