Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School






Since this is my first year back in first grade and my first year at a new school and my first year full-time in 9 years, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed!!! I just finished my fourth day of teaching and I am wiped out! I think I'm going to love it, again, as soon as I get back into the swing of things.
But, more exciting is that my baby is in middle school. We planned on me being part-time until she was in 6th grade and here we are! I can't believe how grown up my kids are. Jake is in 8th grade and will go to high school next year! My big boys are BIG. Graduated from college and still in school-Rob and Tay. How did we get here so quickly? Life is good and we are blessed!
Hope you're all getting used to your new routines!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It's so good to see you all - even if it is just in pictures! I can't believe how tall Jacob and Brady are even since April...I guess we can't keep them from growing up :( I so wish I could have been there this past weekend. We'll have to catch up soon.
I hope things go so well for you this school year. I know one little first grader here that would love it if you were her teacher!
Hope to talk soon - Love and miss you all! Kristin

More Than Words said...

Aww..Leslie!!! I know how hard teachers work, so my hats off to you!!! Your kids look adorable on their first days, and I love your daughter's shoes!!!!! We just put our kids in private school this year, and I'm also working there too!!! Such a blessing! But, teachers definitely have a HARD job!!!

Anonymous said...

yes life is good and you are blessed! You all look fabulous!

He & Me + 3 said...

How great is that that you are back working full time right on schedule. I was supposed to go back to work once all mine were in school...but there is just still too much to do with all the running around after school. I am OK with being at home a few more years. :)
Beautiful first day of school pictures.
About the headaches...Model takes a supplement every day from the health food store called CoQ10 she has also increased her water intake and is eating better. All of that has really helped. Getting the right amount of rest plays a factor too. Ask your neurologist about CoQ10. I have yet to give her the prescription they gave me at the DR. We also use an all natural migraine medicine and an all natural temple rub as well as a hot rice pack.
I hope this helps. It is so sad to see them suffer with a headache.