Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Happy Birthday, Jacob!

My third teenager! Wow, 13! I remember when you were born, like it was last year. You are a special boy, turning into a very special young man. I love you for your generous heart, your sensitive ways, your athletic abilities, your sense of humor and your love of the Lord. I am so proud to be your momma.

Jake with his chocolate chip pancakes, that his little sister made for him! Lucky boy.

Jake on his way to Jr. Guards with 40 warm brownies for his group. I bet they'll be happpy it's his birthday.

Tonight we will celebrate with the rest of the family. More to come...

3 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy Birthday Handsome guy!!! MMM....brownies. Your mom is the best!

MLP said...

What a good lookin' teenager!!! You can tell by his pictures what a good kid he is. Hope you guys had fun tonight celebrating!

He & me + 3 said...

Hope that Jake's birthday was a great one. yum to the brownies. I am sure they all loved them.