Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. I love this challenge because I will have, at least, 52 pictures of me with my kids, all from one year!

It was just starting to get cool. And, it did get cold and it's August :)

We had a bonfire at Bolsa Chica State Beach, this week, with our friends from church. It was so awesome!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures and you look so cute in a hat.

Carin said...

A bonfire sounds so wonderful right now. You all have the best smiles, I bet it was a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for a good bonfire. It's been a cool summer for us, too, though we've had a few hot days. Great pictures!