Thursday, August 13, 2009

52 Week Challenge 12/52 -Catalina Baby!!

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. I love this challenge because I will have, at least, 52 pictures of me with my kids, all from one year!

Jake was resting up for a big trip!



Preview to the rest of our Catalina Trip: this dolphin (and about 40 others) gave us a show right next to our boat!
More pictures to come...



6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What fun pictures. YOu are sooooooo pretty!

♥RocĂ­o♥ said...

oH my! Awesome shots! can't wait to see more!

Carin said...

Oh wow, that looks like just wonderful, wonderful family time! Great pictures Leslie!

Alicia said...

Hi Leslie! I always enjoy seeing your pictures! You can tell that your family has alot of fun together!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh wow, looks like y'all have been having FUN this summer!!!

Sorry if I've been AWOL for a while. =0)

Summer keeps me hoppin! =0)

Kristin said...

Looks relaxing.....and fun!