Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July

Our local fire station makes an appearance at our block party every year! Patriotic and generous of them.

Master chef!

Brady

Friend Chris and Brady

Robbie and sweet girlfriend of a long time, Ashley.
My brother and his cute family from Las Vegas.

Robbie and Brady, always playing around.

Patriotic Dr. Suess

Jake and Kayleigh

taking a break

Jake and Brady with cousin and friend.

My baby brother.

Friend Isha, sister-in-law/like-a-daughter-
Jo'D and Brady

Grandma, Brady and cousin Holly

Grandma, Brady, cousins Hannah & Chase

Happy Chase.

Friends Cameron and Corey and Jake

That's right, lets party!

My first baby, Robbie, and my last baby, Brady!

Jake doing the "Spongebob"

Rob and friend Ashley H.
Mommy and Daddy!
It's GREAT to live in a free country! Happy 4th of July!!!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Ohhh - these are great pictures! Looks like you had a really good time..we so wish we could have been there too! Thanks for posting so many so at least I could pretend we were :) I love the pic of Robbie's face when Brady's giving him a 'juicy' kiss :) Where was Tay? The last pic of two of you is very sweet. Love and miss you! (sorry I couldn't talk - it took me too long to call you back and then you were busy :( I'll try again when we leave for errand #5...)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I just love the pictures and the new background...your pictures of your "babies" are amazing...can't believe how tall your oldest Baby is!!!! ;)

Hope you had a great 4th! By the looks of things it was great!

E @ Scottsville said...

Looks like FUN TIMES!! Love it. =0)

So I keep wanting to ask you how y'all picked the name "Brady" for a girl after already having three boys. The ONLY reason I ask is cuz we have three boys and then I chose "RILEY" which is also often a boy name. Wondering if your reason was like mine. {Wink}

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved all the red white and blue. Your babies are so beautiful. I cannot believe that your oldest one is so tall. I know that all of mine are gonna pass me up soon. *sigh*

Blessings from the Reeds said...

These are GREAT pictures!! What a fun 4th. You have to frame the last one of you two. Sweet!!!

More Than Words said...

How fun!!! You can totally tell that everyone is having such a good time!!

You look so much like your mom! She looks like she's in good shape too!!!

Beautiful family!!!!