Thursday, July 2, 2009

52 Week Challenge- 11/52

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. I love this challenge because I will have, at least, 52 pictures of me with my kids, all from one year!


We finally got a date night! We went to see "Taking of Pelham 123" and was good! We didn't have to rush and we got to talk without being interrupted. It was a fun night. (my 10 year old daughter took this pic)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok gotta love date night!! You look so happy!!

Darcie said...

What a great picture of you and your husband. Doesn't get much better than date night.

Kristin said...

Helloooooo.....I know you are in there!!.......
Call me when you can - please tell Jacob we love him and hope his birthday was great. Are you having your 4th of July block party this weekend? Wish we could be there!! Don't you just love date night? Did you go to dinner too? You both look great and you are beautiful!

Andrea said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Love your hubby's butterfly shirt. And love your 4th of July background. Super cute!

Heather S said...

Date nights are the best!! Great pic of the two of you! (Love your blog header picture!!)

E @ Scottsville said...

Way to go Brady!!! Nice job on the pics. I like your 4th of July themed background. It's fabulous. =0)

BUT MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS THAT I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!! Our styles are a lot alike, I do believe! ha ha ha

Kat said...

Very festive page. Nice picture and glad you got in some date night time...so fun...so important. Love your top.