Thursday, April 16, 2009

52 Week Challenge 7/52

Forever In Blue Jeans
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. I love this challenge because I will have, at least, 52 pictures of me with my kids, all from one year!


Mama Bunny and Baby bunny. We had a wonderful Easter! Our Aunt brought bunny ears for everyone to wear. Not everyone wanted to wear them, though. Baby bunny and I didn't take ours off. We kind of felt like bunny princesses.

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful! love the ears!

mama's smitten said...

Lovely Bunnies! Great smiles!

Kristin said...

Two of my favorite bunnies! You are both adorable. Missing you tons. There's a lot going on here - we'll have to catch up - sorry I got tied up & never called you today. I've been thinking of you though! Oh, & I keep forgetting about those Christmas pics - lets talk about that next time we talk...hopefully soon! Okay, off to get ready to see my man :) yaaa

Anonymous said...

I love the bunny ears. I tried taking pictures of my dog with them on, but I just wasn't fast enough.

Gill said...

OMG this is a gorgeous picture!!You put a massive smile on my face!

The J's said...

Bunny Princesses for sure!!

Darcie said...

You felt like bunny princesses, and you both looked like bunny princesses.

Kristin said...

Hey, I joined in on "Scenic Sundays" - you should check it out. I want to see what you are doing with that camera :) Hope we can talk in the next day or two. (maybe?) Love you and miss you!

More Than Words said...

Aww..you two look adorable!!!