Thursday, October 8, 2009

52 Week Challenge 14/52

Forever In Blue Jeans
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. I love this challenge because I will have, at least, 52 pictures of me with my kids, all from one year!
What a wonderful day! We had lots of family members together. My husband and youngest son were missing, but my nephew, his wife and their adorable boys came to visit for the weekend (also my mom). They went to a football game in San Diego and let us babysit the boys for them. Ryder is 4 and Noah is 11 months. They are soooo sweet! We had a great time! OOOOh I miss babies! Good thing my darling sister-in-law is having another one!!! Yay! We just found out two weeks ago and we are so happy for them. We just wish we lived closer so they would let us babysit her too. Love you, Kristin!



7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh yes, babies are so sweet. I miss mine being babies too. What a nice family picture at the top. All so beautiful.

More Than Words said...

What great pictures! It's always fun when family comes and visits!! I'm sure the boys had fun w/ you guys too!!! Love all the pictures!

Darcie said...

You may have heard it before, but you and your mom both have the same smile...so pretty! Looks like you had fun, its always nice to have a little one around for a bit...love and hug on them. Fun pictures!

Heather S said...

We live across the state from my family, so we don't see them often. I'm not sure who is more excited when we go back.. us or my family!

Carin said...

Isn't family time just wonderful. great pictures of everyone! Looks like a fun time!

Kristin said...

Great pictures - we miss you SOOO much! Thanks for the kind words :) You know we'll figure out a way to get our baby into your hands! What's 3000 miles anyways?!? Just got your message last night :( I'll be talking to you soon. LOVE YOU!

Kristin said...

Oh and I'm loving the Lakers and UNLV jerseys...we don't see a lot of that here :)