Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Things Friday- St. Baldrick's Cancer Fundraiser




My husband and my son are participating in a very worthy cause. They are trying to raise money for research of childhood cancer. This picture is from March 2008 and it is of our friend, his daughter (who has battled a rare form of thigh muscle cancer) my husband and my youngest son. The other pictures are from the same event. One, of course, is a "before" and one is an "after." Thank yo for taking the time to read about this.

(My husband's email note to our friends and family)
Jake and I are participating in St. Baldrick’s, for the third year. This is a great opportunity for you to show your support to help fight childhood cancer. We will be shaving our heads Sunday March 15th so time is running out. Please go to the website www.StBaldricks.org click on “find a participant” then type in Brad Davison or Jacob Davison any amount donated will greatly be appreciated. We are trying to raise $200.00 each. Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments: